It’s Friday! The weekend is here and you have worked hard all week. Welcome to Cowgirl Weekend, our new fun Friday series. We want to inspire you to cook, relax, decorate, ride and enjoy life. Here are five things to try this weekend.
1. Take a ride bareback (as long as your horse isn’t going to behave like a wild stallion). There is something about riding bareback that makes you feel so carefree and connected with your horse.
Image via Dubarry of Ireland on Pinterest.
2. Stay in and practice making some Valentine’s Day treats for next month like these Skinny Raspberry Cheesecakes.
Image and recipe via Annie’s Noms
3. Organize your cowboy boots! This is a fun task and while you are organizing your boots, make sure to give them a good cleaning. Winter weather brings mud and salt so give your boots some extra care to help them last longer.
4. Winter is a time to be cozy, try making these pressed herb candles with this simple DIY. Then you can read a book or catch up on the latest issue of Cowgirl Magazine.
Image and DIY instructions via Adventures In Making
5. Buy a new cute planner to write down lists and notes. Stylish notebooks always make this more fun!
Image via Spiced Equestrian (buy for $14.99)
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend