Hailey Kinsel has earned her 3rd consecutive world title in barrel racing with her horse, Sister. This hasn’t been done since ProRodeo Hall of Famers Kristie Peterson and Bozo. It has been quite the journey to get to the top. So, looking back… what would she say to her 7-year-old self?
Hailey Kinsel’s Advice
- Keep doing what you’re doing!
- Make sure you remember why do you it. Hold onto that passion!
- Continue to love the sport.
- Your family supports you no matter what.
- You’re looking at everyone else and wanting to be them, but someday some little girl will be looking up to you.
- Do your dang best, kid!
That sounds like some good advice. Watch Hailey’s interview below for more great words!
As the 2020 season wraps up, it’s a good idea to reflect on everything that has happened this year- the good and bad! What advice would you give your younger and future self?