Has your kid been bitten by the horse bug? Get ready for the exciting adventure of being a mom to a horse crazy child. This isn’t a phase for a true horse lover. Their love for these amazing animals just grows stronger every day. There will be some highs and lows, but it’s a promise that horses will teach them valuable life lessons!
A Horse Lovin’ Kid
- They talk about horses all the time!
- A horse is on their wishlist every Christmas and birthday.
- Their room is decorated with model horses, ribbons from shows, and countless horse posters.
- You’re constantly telling your toddler to stop riding the dog.
- Your child gallops around the room neighing.
- They point out every horse on your road trips.
- Instead of taking your teen clothes shopping, they want to go to the tack store.
- Their notebooks have horse doodles all over them.
- They’ve checked out every horse book at the library.
- They jump out of bed Saturday morning to go to the barn, but struggle to wake up early all week long.
Do you have a horse crazy kid? Count yourself lucky! Many cowgirls dream of sharing their passion of riding with their children.